- Pre-Registration (from 4th to 29th April 2011)
To prepare the preliminary list of participants and ensure that exists a minimum number of students interested in the summer school, ensuring the celebration of the course, there will be a process of pre-registration from 4th to 29th April 2011. All those participants interested in attending the Summer School must send an email to the Secretariat of the Summer School (firstname.lastname@example.org), indicating your personal data (name, surname(s), city and country of residence, email, and to which course option are you considering to attend:
- Full Summer School (8 days: from June 28 to July 7)
- 1st block: Spatial Analysis with GIS desktop (first 4 days: from June 28th to July 1st)
- 2nd unit: Open Web Services and Web Mapping Applications (second 4 days: from July 4th to July 7th)
After your application submission you will receive a confirmation email from the Course Secretariat on your email account. Confirmation email will contain information telling that your application submission has been received successfully while notifies your pre-aceptance (or not, due to the limitation of the Course seats) to the applied course option.
- Registration (extended to 31st May 2011)
Applications to the Summer School must be submitted before 15th May. To apply for the Summer School, please send an email to the Course Secretariat (email@example.com) indicating:
- To which of the three course options you want to be registered (see Programme)
- What is your interest in attending the Summer School
- And remember adding your CV attached
Acceptance is based on order of receipt of applications and space (Course seats) limitations.
Deadline for payment is the 1st of June, to confirm your participation. Payment details will be communicated after the notification of admittance.